8 Hour Frozen Recovered Plasma
Our 8 Hour Frozen Plasma is rich in proteins and is the highest quality plasma for in vitro diagnostic use.
The 8 Hour Frozen Recovered Plasma is sourced from hospital blood banks. This is Fresh Frozen Plasma that was not able to be used for transfusion, or is female plasma that can not be made into transfusable FFP. 8 Hour Frozen Recovered Plasma is consistently clean and clear material, with golden to straw color.
8 Hour Frozen Recovered Plasma is source from FDA Registered facilities across the United States. The product is clean and clear, with a golden to straw color.
Recovered Fresh Frozen Plasma (Frozen within 8 hours)
Product # PS100
- Recovered plasma frozen from qualified human volunteer blood donors, collected at FDA registered Blood Establishments
- Plasma is prepared from separated whole blood, or from plasma collected by apheresis, collected in FDA approved anticoagulant, processed under normal aseptic conditions, separated and frozen within 8 hours of collection, and stored at -20 C or colder
- CPD, CP2D, CPDA, and ACD anticoagulant may be used
- Each unit labeled with the product description, unit number, anticoagulant, collection date and/or expiration date, and the name of blood establishment
- Clear and golden colored, non-lipemic, free of hemolysis, and particulate matter. No unusual discoloration or odor.
- Included with each shipment:
- Signed Certificate of Compliance with the following information:
- Certification of testing.
- Each donor unit tested by an FDA licensed laboratory with FDA licensed test kits.
- Test results Negative or Non-Reactive for HBsAg, anti-HBc, anti-HIV 1/2, anti-HTLV I/II, anti-HCV, and Syphilis, HIV -1 RNA and HCV RNA. Results for other viral tests if performed such as HBV NAT, West Nile Virus and Chagas (T. cruzi) Negative or Non-Reactive.
- Certification of Storage Temperature. The plasma has been maintained at -20 C or colder.
- Collection Data
- A record listing the unit number, collection date and / or expiration date will
accompany each shipment.Each unit will be cross-referenced to the box in which it is packed
- Packed in boxes with insulation material and dry ice, if required.
- Depends on customer specification.
- Transported to storage facility or final destination by freezer truck.
- Can be air-freighted in containers with dry ice.
- Next Day Delivery by Federal Express
- Order Lead Time: Depends on required volume. Contracts and Standing Orders available.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (626) 792-9945 to learn more information on availability and pricing.